NuFlex® 446 Acoustical & Vapour Barrier Sealant is specially formulated to adhere to most common vapour barrier films as well as wood, metal, concrete and foam boards. NuFlex® 446 is non-skinning and non-hardening. A permanently flexible non-slumping sealant.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Ideal as a perimeter sealant for polyethylene vapour barrier.
- Adheres to many substrates.
- Providing an effective perimeter seal for polyethylene vapor barriers over fiberglass batt and other insulations.
- Providing an effective perimeter & sound transmission seal around various construction applications, i.e., electrical receptacles, faucets, vapor barriers and more.
- Ideal as a bedding sealant when applied to metal and glass surfaces.
- Multiple uses.
- Long life.
- Reduces sound transmission.
- Easy application.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 300 mL (10.1 fl.oz.) cartridge.
- 828 mL (28 fl.oz.) cartridge.
- 12 cartridges per case.
- 144 cases per skid (300 mL).
- 54 cases per skid (825 mL).
- Available color: charcoal.
- See Technical Documents under Resources.