NuFlex® 454 Panel & Foam Board General Purposereen Construction Adhesive is a versatile LOW VOC, professional-strength adhesive specifically designed for use on most construction materials. It is ideal for wood, paneling, drywall, concrete, ceramic tile, metal, foam board and tub surrounds. It is also effective for installing foam insulation and panels to drywall, furring, masonry and other substrates.
Ideal for interior and exterior applications, NuFlex® 454 General Purpose Construction Adhesive provides excellent water-resistance when cured and works well in colder temperatures. It also offers a 20 minute working time to allow precise placement of materials.
- Excellent adhesion strength.
- VOC Compliant.
- LEED Compliant.
- Freeze-thaw stable.
- Superior extreme temperature adhesive.
- Interior & exterior projects.
- General adhesion applications in both interior and exterior construction projects.
- Installing polystyrene, drywall, metal, concrete, ceramic tile and hardboard.
- Ideal adhesive for applications where workable time is an asset.
- 30 minute working time for precise placement.
- Long life.
- Ideal for polystyrene applications.
- Easy to use.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 296 mL (10 fl.oz.) cartridge.
- 12 cartridges per case.
- 144 cases per skid (296 mL).
- See Technical Documents under Resources.