NuFlex® 456 Low VOC Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive is a versatile professional strength adhesive that exceeds the APA’s AFG-01 specification. It is designed for a wide range of construction applications including wet, frozen and treated lumber. It is also ideal for metal, brick, concrete, ceramics and most large panel-type substrates.
NuFlex® 456 Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive fills gaps and irregularities between materials and provides a more solid backup surface. It reduces the amount of nailing and helps eliminate squeaky floors. It also offers excellent water-resistance and remains permanently flexible.
- Superior adhesion strength.
- Exceeds AFG-01 specification.
- Low VOC.
- Freeze-thaw stable.
- Superior extreme temperature adhesive.
- Adheres to many substrates.
- General adhesion applications in both interior and exterior construction projects where extra adhesion power is required.
- Adhering substrates to metal, brick, concrete, ceramics and other large panel-type substrates.
- Ideal adhesive for applications where workable time is an asset.
- Low VOC.
- Multiple uses.
- Superior strength.
- Easy to use.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 296mL (10 fl.oz.) cartridge
- 828 mL (28 fl.oz.) cartridge
- 12 cartridges per case
- 144 cases per skid (296 mL)
- 54 cases per skid (828 mL)
- Available color: Tan
- See Technical Documents under Resources.