NuFlex® 458 All Weather Subfloor Adhesive is the professional’s choice for subfloor installations and general plywood use. It is ideal for particleboard, OSB and engineered lumber as well as wet, frozen and treated lumber. It offers a strong initial tack, provides superior strength and remains permanently flexible.
NuFlex® 458 All Weather Subfloor Adhesive fills gaps and irregularities between materials and provides a more solid backup surface. It reduces the amount of nailing, increases floor rigidity and helps eliminate squeaky floors. NuFlex® 458 works extremely well in colder temperatures and offers excellent water-resistance.
- Superior adhesion strength.
- Exceeds AFG-01 specification.
- Freeze-thaw stable.
- Superior extreme temperature adhesive.
- Adheres to many substrates.
- Ideal for particleboard, OSB and engineered lumber.
- Providing additional adhesion to subfloor applications with the added advantage of an ‘anti-squeak’ characteristic.
- Filling gaps and irregularities between materials and providing a more solid backup surface.
- Exceeds AFG-01 specifications.
- Superior strength.
- Bonds to dry, wet or frozen lumber.
- Easy to use.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 828 mL (28 fl.oz.) cartridge.
- 12 cartridges per case.
- 54 cases per skid (828 mL).
- Available color: Tan.
- See Technical Documents under Resources.