NuFlex® 480 Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive is a one component, 100% polyurethane based, VOC compliant adhesive. It can be used for interior or exterior projects and is three times as strong as conventional solvent based construction adhesives. The advanced formula produces a permanent overnight bond to almost any substrate in all climates. It is also waterproof, paintable and cures even in cold temperatures.
NuFlex® 480 Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive is specially designed for water-resistant assemblies of substrates such as wood, hardwood flooring, concrete, stone, marble, slate, masonry, brick, foam insulation, carpets, metal, lead, cement-based products, ceramics, fiberglass, drywall and mirrors.
- Excellent adhesion strength.
- VOC compliant.
- Contributes to LEED credit.
- AFG-01 approved.
- Low odour.
- Adheres to dry, wet & frozen lumber.
- Ideal for particleboard, OSB and engineered lumber.
- Providing additional adhesion to subfloor applications with the added advantage of an ‘anti-squeak’ characteristic.
- Filling gaps and irregularities between materials and providing a more solid backup surface.
- Exceeds AFG-01 specifications.
- Superior strength.
- Bonds to dry, wet or frozen lumber, stone, brick, etc.
- Low VOC & LEED compliant.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 296 mL (10 fl.oz.) cartridge.
- 828 mL (28 fl.oz.) cartridge.
- 12 cartridges per case.
- 144 cases per skid (296 mL).
- 54 cases per skid (828 mL).
- Available color: Tan.
- See Technical Documents under Resources.