FASTSTEEL is a hand kneedable, steel-reinforced, epoxy putty adhesive sealant that mixes in just one minute to provide fast repairs to items made of ferrous and aluminum metals. It comes in a handy four ounce “tootsie-roll” form with the curing agent encapsulated in the contrasting color base material. The putty-like consistency eliminates drips and runs providing “no mess” applications with no tools required for use.
- Quick set up.
- Easy to use.
- Adheres to many substrates.
- Ideal for ferrous and aluminum metals.
- Used in many industrial and home maintenance applications.
- To repair pipes, tanks, tools, equipment, stripped threads, blowholes, molds, patterns, casting, down spouts, gutters, and ductwork.
- Fast, easy repairs to ferrous and aluminum metals.
- Can be sanded, drilled and sawed when cured.
- Will not yellow under UV exposure.
- Will not crack over time.
- Easily stored in a tool box.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 7/8” diameter sticks.
- 3-1/2” (2 oz.) length.
- 7” (4 oz.) length.
- Packed in a reusable clear plastic tubes.
- Bulk packed in quantities of 24 sticks per case.
AVAILABLE COLOUR: GOLDEN BROWN TITANIUM COLOUR AFTER CURE.
- See Technical Documents under Resources.