QUIKALUMINUM is a hand mixable, non-rusting, aluminum reinforced epoxy putty stick that mixes in just one minute to repair aluminum easily and efficiently. It comes in a handy two- and four-ounce concentric putty stick with the curing agent encapsulated in the contrasting color base material. The putty-like consistency eliminates drips and runs, providing “no mess” applications with no tools required for use. The cured product is not electrically conductive.
- Aluminum reinforced.
- Quick set up.
- Easy to use.
- Adheres to many substrates.
- Ideal for storm doors, boats, and other aluminum substrates.
- Used as an adhesive / sealant in many industrial and home maintenance applications including repairs of storm doors, windows, aluminum siding, aluminum boats, recreational vehicles, aluminum tanks, castings and pipes.
- Can be sanded, drilled and sawed when cured.
- Will not yellow under UV exposure.
- Will not crack over time.
- Easily stored in a tool box.
- Cured epoxy will not conduct electricity.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 7/8” diameter sticks.
- 3-1/2” (2 oz.) length.
- 7” (4 oz.) length.
- Packed in a reusable clear plastic tubes.
- Bulk packed in quantities of 24 sticks per case.
AVAILABLE COLOUR: GOLDEN BROWN TITANIUM COLOUR AFTER CURE.
- See Technical Documents under Resources.