QUIKCOPPER is a hand kneedable, copper reinforced, epoxy putty that mixes in just one minute to provide fast repairs to pipes, tanks, and vessels made of copper, brass, bronze, and other non-ferrous metals. It comes in a handy four-ounce “tootsie-roll” form with the curing agent encapsulated in the contrasting color base material. The putty-like consistency eliminates drips and runs, providing “no mess” applications with no tools required for use. This “Plumber in a Tube” can save homeowners and businesses hundreds of dollars annually on repairs.
- Aluminum reinforced.
- Quick set up.
- Easy to use.
- Adheres to many substrates.
- Ideal for storm doors, boats, and other aluminum substrates.
- Fill in and surround leaks in the most intricate of openings and breaks in pipes, elbows, joints, sleeves, sink traps, drains, water heaters, and water tanks.
- Ideal for sealing freeze brakes, pin-hole leaks and holes high pressure water lines.
- Can be sanded, drilled and sawed when cured.
- Will not yellow under UV exposure.
- Will not crack over time.
- Easily stored in a tool box.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 7/8” diameter sticks.
- 3-1/2” (2 oz.) length.
- 7” (4 oz.) length.
- Packed in a reusable clear plastic tubes.
- Bulk packed in quantities of 24 sticks per case.
AVAILABLE COLOUR: GOLDEN BROWN TITANIUM COLOUR AFTER CURE.
- See Technical Documents under Resources.