QUIKPLASTIK is a hand kneedable, fast setting epoxy putty that bonds, to all major plastic types except polyolefins. When mixed,QUIKPLASTIK is the consistency of modeling clay and can be molded into shapes, wrapped around or used to build up and repair just about anything made from many rigid or semi-flexible plastics. After mixing, the color of the putty fades to white.
- Aluminum reinforced.
- Quick set up.
- Easy to use.
- Adheres to many substrates.
- Ideal for storm doors, boats, and other aluminum substrates.
- Ideal for repairs to PVC (polyvinylchloride), CPVC(chlorinated polyvinylchloride), ABS(acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) and other types of plastics.
- Automotive – Attach, rebuild and repair many types of automotive plastic.
- Appliances – Repair and rebuild plastic appliance housings and parts including the interior of refrigerators and freezers.
- Plumbing – Seals leaks and bonds to major types of plastics approved for plumbing pipe, e.g., PVC, CPVC, ABS.
- Can be sanded, drilled and sawed when cured.
- Will not yellow under UV exposure.
- Will not crack over time.
- Easily stored in a tool box.
- Cured epoxy will not conduct electricity.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 7/8” diameter sticks.
- 3-1/2” (2 oz.) length.
- 7” (4 oz.) length.
- Packed in a reusable clear plastic tubes.
- Bulk packed in quantities of 24 sticks per case.
AVAILABLE COLOUR: GOLDEN BROWN TITANIUM COLOUR AFTER CURE.
- See Technical Documents under Resources.