REPAIRITQUIK is a hand mixable, fast curing, general purpose epoxy putty stick that mixes in just one minute to provide fast repairs to many surfaces including metals, wood, glass, concrete, ceramics and numerous plastics. One hour after mixing,REPAIRITQUIK can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined or painted. It comes in a handy concentric putty stick with the curing agent encapsulated in the contrasting color base material. The putty-like consistency eliminates drips and runs, providing “no mess” applications with no tools required for use.
- Quick set up.
- Easy to use.
- Adheres to many substrates.
- The perfect toolbox product, ideal for various metal, wood, glass, concrete, plastic and ceramic applications.
- Can be sanded, painted and drilled once cured.
- Used in many household and industrial purposes repairs.
- Repair and replacement of wall tiles, floor tiles and cove moldings.
- Used in place of tape in ceramic or plastic connectors.
- Auto repairs such as bonding trim, repairing small dents, oil pans, small parts, filling rust holes and thread locking.
- Seals leaks in gutters, downspouts.
- Mends toys, appliances, lawn mowers and sports equipment.
- General repairs to air conditioning coils, ducts, patches to chipped concrete, floors, bricks, blocks, fixtures, machine tags, signs, anchor bolts, screws, rods, machines and housings.
- Can be sanded, drilled and sawed when cured.
- Will not yellow under UV exposure.
- Will not crack over time.
- Easily stored in a tool box.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 7/8” diameter sticks.
- 3-1/2” (2 oz.) length.
- 7” (4 oz.) length.
- Packed in a reusable clear plastic tubes.
- Bulk packed in quantities of 24 sticks per case.
AVAILABLE COLOUR: TAN AFTER CURE.
- See Technical Documents under Resources.