QUIKTITANIUM is a hand kneedable, titanium reinforced epoxy putty adhesive sealant for high temperature applications. It comes in a convenient 4 ounce concentric putty stick with the curing agent encapsulated in the contrasting colour base. The putty-like consistency provides a ‘no mess’ gap filling application without the use of tools.
- Low odour & easy to use.
- High temperature epoxy.
- Adheres to many substrates.
- Ideal for repairing iron pipes, tools, stripped threads and other exposed high temp. applications.
- Bonds and repairs materials that will be exposed to high temperatures.
- Ideal for a variety of industrial maintenance applications.
- Repairs to iron pipes, tanks, tools, equipment, stripped threads, blow holes, molds, patterns, castings, and duct work.
- Can be sanded, drilled and sawed when cured.
- Will not yellow under UV exposure.
- Will not crack over time.
- Easily stored in a tool box.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 7/8” diameter sticks.
- 3-1/2” (2 oz.) length.
- 7” (4 oz.) length.
- Packed in a reusable clear plastic tubes.
- Bulk packed in quantities of 24 sticks per case.
AVAILABLE COLOUR: GOLDEN BROWN TITANIUM COLOUR AFTER CURE.
- See Technical Documents under Resources.